Friday, October 24, 2008

The Second Party

Last weekend my brother and his wife of nearly three months held a reception at my parents' place for family and friends who weren't able to attend their wedding. For those of you who didn't make it to the reception, here's a peek at the party.

Guest book and "sweetheart jam" favors:

Newlyweds greet guests:

Hearty autumn luncheon buffet:

The parents of the bride (center) came along for the weekend festivities:

Echoing the wedding reception, homemade pies (courtesy of the mothers) tantalized guests until dessert time--grape, pumpkin, apple, and shoofly:
The jolly couple charm guests (note identifying "groom" and "bride" buttons):

N takes an egg-gathering walk with Grandma:

2 comments:

  1. yay! so nice to see pictures. and N is so cutie-patuti. I can tell she helped Gma a lot with the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the pics and inclusion. I'm sad I missed it. its great to see sweet beloved faces.

    ReplyDelete