Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Glory Days

October is swiftly climbing to My Favorite Month status. CP would point out that I say this about a different month about nine times a year. Nevertheless, it's true at the time I say it. These are the glorious days of pristine skies, generous sunshine tinged with still-welcome coolness, and color, color everywhere. Every day finds NS and me walking the neighborhood under bright skies and brilliant trees--exercise and mental health for me, possibility of a nap for NS, and for both, the thrill of the fall.


View from nearby National Park last weekend on one of those perfect autumn evenings:
NS with dad on her first hike:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Beautiful views. Beautiful activity.

    About October: Only the return of the whippoorwills outdoes it.

    ReplyDelete