Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ha! I'm Back.

Eleven weeks have passed since my last post. I've had lots to write about: moving from an apartment to a house in the country, holding a part-time teaching job, getting a kitten, watching my daughter's marvelous growth and listening to her linguistic capabilities skyrocket, performing fun music with my husband and brother-in-law, celebrating a birthday with family, tending a fertile garden and preserving the first fruits of the season in our new chest freezer.

The trouble is, I'd rather be picking blueberries with my daughter than sitting at a screen and writing about it.

Finally I'm stealing a few minutes in a ditch attempt to catch up my readers (if there are any faithful still out there!) on the past several months, in a series of captioned photos and videos, not necessarily in perfect chronological order.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment